Introduction to Physical Education
In today’s world, physical education is essential. Man can live a healthy life only by doing physical work and exercises. Physical fitness is not only about a fit body, but it is about both bodily and emotional fitness. Being healthy must be a part of our daily lifestyle. Living a healthy lifestyle can prevent us from diseases and long term illnesses.
We know that a healthy mind lives in a healthy body but in today’s world video games, mobile games and computer games have taken the place of our traditional games. No one has the time to play any indoor or outdoor games in this modern age of technology.
Today everything is done by machines. The fitness has become so much dependent on technology that human does not have enough time to take care of his or her body which is a very valuable gift of nature to humans. Humans have stopped physical exercises because of technological tools and other facilities. Previously humans were used to remaining healthy by playing various outdoor games and thereby doing physical exercise. Now the games are played on the computer so life has become idle. The human body has become the storehouse of various diseases. Physical fitness makes the immune system of our body stronger and beautiful.
Importance of Physical Education
- The human body develops very naturally from the prenatal stage to old age. When this natural development is happened by some physical exercises, it improves the energy level of the body. There are different types of exercises for different age stages from childhood to old age. These exercises are important for natural development in a scientific way. Balanced physical development is possible only with a healthy body and mind.
- If we are regularly physically active, we can reduce the risk of a heart attack, manage our weight better, have a lower blood cholesterol level.
- We can lower the risk of type 2 diabetes and some cancers, we can have lower blood pressure, stronger bones, muscles & joints and lower risk of developing osteoporosis, We can recover better from any diseases.
- Exercise helps us block the negative thoughts or distractions from our daily life. Exercising with other people provides an opportunity to increase social contact. A healthy lifestyle may lift your mood and improve your sleeping pattern. Exercise also change levels of chemicals in your brains, such as serotonin and stress hormones.
Some tips for better health:
- EXERCISE DAILY: Daily exercise can reduce all of the biomarkers of aging. Exercise can improving eyesight, normalizing blood pressure, improved lean muscle, lower cholesterol, and improved bone density. If you want to live a healthy life and live longer, you must exercise. Studies show that even thirty minutes of exercise can make a difference.
- GET ENOUGH SLEEP: Relaxation techniques such as meditation and yoga can improve your sleeping pattern. An adult needs about eight hours of sleep at night. The number of sleeping hours changes with age.
- EAT WELL AND BALANCED DIET: Eat a low-fat diet with lots of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Choose a diet that is low in fat, cholesterol, moderate in sugar, salt, and total fat.
- STAY HYDRATED: Drinking fluids is important for a healthy body and maintaining the function of every system in your body, including your heart, brain, and muscles. Most of the people stay well hydrated by drinking water and other fluids whenever they feel thirsty. For most of the persons, less than 8 glasses of water may be enough but some people may need more than 8 glasses each day.
- AVOID BAD HABITS: Avoid all bad habits like drinking alcohol, tobacco or caffeine. Drugs weaken the immune system, increase the risk of illness and infection.
People having good command over the French language can get a French certification from StudySection. StudySection offers both beginner level and expert level French certification exams to test the ability to communicate in the French language.