If you are a web developer, you feel overwhelmed because many backend tools are available now. But in reality, it is the most difficult task to select the best backend tool for development. By keeping in mind all the user requirements, developers choose the best suitable backend tool for their project. So it depends upon the requirements and developers’ choices. Some of the backend tools come on the top, and we will discuss all these tools with their features. Some of the top backend tools working best with programming languages are:
- Highly Scalable
- No Buffering
- ASP .Net Core is an open-source cross-platform environment. This framework is used to formulate backend, develop IoT applications, and web applications. This tool can be used on Windows, Linux, macOS. Some of the features of ASP .Net Core are:
- It is used to build web APIs and UI.
- It includes the Razor pages that make it more productive.
- It is a cloud-ready, environment-based configuration system.
- It is an integration of modern, development workflows and client-side frameworks.
- Django: The foremost challenge for web developers is to choose the right technology to work with. If you are a web developer and working in Python, Django’s best back-end technology. Python web application development with Django requires a little effort and shorter code. Django is a full-fledged technology that does not require any kind of customization in its framework. The Django framework is also equipped with tool packages that allow developers to work with technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, and data analytics.
- Laravel is a web application framework that works with PHP. Several tools and frameworks are available, but it is the best choice to go with. Laravel is fine-tuned for building professional web applications and ready to handle enterprise workloads. Some of the features of Laravel are:
- It is a simple and fast routing engine.
- Laravel provides event broadcasting with Laravel echo and pusher.
- For Session and Cache storage, Laravel provides multiple backends.
- Laravel provides a robust background for job processing.
- Java EE is abbreviated as Java Enterprise Edition which was initially called J2EE, now known as Jakarta EE. It is an official platform for Java applications. It facilitates the developers to create large-scale applications. It provides features like servlets and web applications.
StudySection provides a Windows 10 certification exam to help those with skills in Microsoft Windows 10 operating system. This exam is available for two different levels namely “Foundation” and “Advanced”. This Windows 10 Certification Exam can help you land in a good job position when attached to your resume.