Selenium WebDriver API enables interaction between browsers and browser drivers.
- Selenium RC
- Important terms to understand the Selenium RC working
- Selenium RC Architecture and working
Selenium RC: Selenium Remote Control, is a popular UI automation library that allows testers and developers to automate their interaction with Web applications under test (WAUT) by providing them with the necessary libraries, supported in multiple languages, to program.
Important terms to understand the RC working in Selenium WebDriver API:
- WAUT: Web Application under Test
- Selenese: The commands which are passed from the Test scripts to Selenium WebDriver RC are named Selenese. In a test script, you will have a set of Selenese commands to test the scenario on the WAUT
How Selenium RC work:
- A tester can command Selenium RC Server to perform certain actions on the WAUT on certain browsers by his/her own script
- The user can command Selenium RC to perform something by using the client libraries provided by Selenium RC. These libraries are provided by different languages such as Java, Ruby, Php, etc.
- Upon loading on the browser, Selenium core executes on the selenese, commands from the Test Scripts that come through Selenium RC, against the WAUT. The browser does not restrict it because it treats Selenium core and WAUT as a part of the same domain.
- Now comes the HTTP Proxy part of the Selenium RC Server. All the requests and responses of the browser for WAUT go to the actual Web Server via Selenium RC Server, because the browser thinks Selenium is serving WAUT.
People having good knowledge of Financial accounting can get an Accounting Certification Exam from StudySection to increase their chances of getting a job in this field. You can get a foundation level certification if you are new to Financial accounting or you can go for advanced level certification if you have expert level skills in Financial accounting.