Salesforce Pardot is a B2B(a business that sells to other businesses) marketing automation tool that automatically creates and assigns qualified new leads in Salesforce. It has its own way of finding new leads, nurturing them, and turning them into customers. It is a standalone tool but you can get the most value of it by integrating Pardot into the Salesforce platform.
Sales revenue has been increased by 34% as per Pardot Users. The marketing effectiveness has been increased by 37% and 75% of marketers are currently using at least one type of marketing automation tool, this is according to the “State of Marketing Automation Survey Report 2019 by Social Media Today’s”.
Pardot and Salesforce:
Integrating the two systems lets you sync information bidirectionally(Sales tool: suppose CRM and Marketing: Marketing automation system), that means when you update a record in your CRM, it automatically updates it in your marketing automation system and vice versa.
The team can have valuable insight into prospect activities with this integration. It increases the efficiency of the lead management process and smooths out kinks in the sales funnel.
When to use it:
- To Generate more leads to quickly move them through the pipeline
- To Engage buyers on their terms with dynamic, personalized campaigns
- To Understand each step from click to close, capturing true marketing ROI
- To Remove silos across organizations that lead to disjointed customer experiences
- To Take data-driven decisions
- To Strengthen your account-based marketing (ABM) strategy
Why it is useful:
- It is a B2B powerful standalone marketing automation tool.
- It manages your projects and reports and gives you a central location for this.
- It tracks prospects’ activities when they interact with your company(visible to the sales team) across all your marketing channels so you can tailor your outreach.
- You can customize it to fit your company needs.
- It unites your marketing and sales departments so that they can work better together.
- It helps to move visitors and prospects through a sales funnel.
This funnel starts once you build marketing materials to create interest in your products and ends when qualified prospects are assigned to Sales Reps.
Some sales funnel stage definitions:
Demand Generation: Generating interest in your products or services through marketing efforts.
Conversion: When a visitor gives you contact details by submitting a landing page or form in pardot, they are converted to a prospect.
Prospect: It is also known as Lead and it is an anonymous visitor that has been converted and now identified.
Lead nurturing: Based on a prospect’s action, sending the targeted messages at specific intervals even if they are not meeting the specific qualifying criteria.
Lead Qualification: The process of finding the best leads among thousands of people interacting with your organization and to send them the best prospects. The sales team can’t contact each of them, so it is the marketer’s responsibility.
Metrics for lead qualification –
Prospect Score: Based on specific actions the prospect takes, a numerical value is calculated that shows their interest in your product or service.
Prospect grade: It indicates how well a prospect fits the profile of your ideal candidate. It is represented by a letter (A, B, C, D, etc.)
Threshold criteria are applied to the qualified prospects to assign them to your sales team.
Pardot campaigns: These are the first marketing-related contact your prospect has with your company.
If you have skills in PHP programming and you want to enhance your carrier in this field, a PHP certification from StudySection can help you reach your desired goals. Both beginner level and expert level PHP certification exams are offered by StudySection along with other programming certification exams.