- Download the.tar.gz file for Linux from https://github.com/stripe/stripe-cli/releases/latest.
- After unzip, run the command in terminal
- A confirmation message will appear on the terminal. Press Enter.
- You will now be redirected to a confirmation screen on your browser.
“Allow Stripe CLI to access your account information?”
- After allowing access, you are going to see a message on the terminal
“Done! The Stripe CLI is configured for your account”
“Please note: this key will expire after 90 days, at which point you’ll need to re-authenticate.”
- Forward events to your webhook
./stripe listen –forward-to localhost:8000/******
Response: Your webhook signing secret is whsec_***********
The English language is the most widely used medium of communication around the world. Having a certification for the English language can be an advantage. StudySection provides an English Certification Exam that tests English language proficiency in English grammar, reading, and writing.