- Mozilla Firefox’s logo is not a fox, it is actually a “Red Panda”.
- Apple’s First logo was “Sir Issac Newton” sitting beneath a tree and an apple falling on his head. The logo had a phrase “Newton… A mind forever voyaging through strange sea of thoughts”. It was designed in 1976.
- Google rents Goats to eat the grass, instead of mowing the lawn at their mountain view HQ, these goats are herded by a border collie dog named “Jen”.
- The first Video Camera Recorder was the size of a Piano, and was made in 1956.
- Samsung is 38 years and 1 month older than Apple, it was founded on March 1, 1938, as a grocery store by Lee Byung-Chull.
- The invention of the radio seems a pretty big revolutionary thing, but took 38 years for the radio to reach an audience of 50 million.
- We use GPS for free every day, but it costs $2 million dollars to operate every day. Well, thanks to American Tax Revenue.
- First-ever computer mouse was made out of wood, it was rectangular in shape and had a button on the top right. It was invented by Doug Engelbart in 1964.
- The first alarm clock could only ring at one time i.e. 4 AM, it was invented by Levi Hutchins in 1787. It took 89 years before we could set the alarm at any time using a wind-up alarm clock which came in 1876.
If you have skills in PHP programming and you want to enhance your career in this field, a PHP certification from StudySection can help you reach your desired goals. Both beginner level and expert level PHP Certification Exams are offered by StudySection along with other programming certification exams.